CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Week 8: The week I did nothing and got a lot accomplished

I have done nothing this week to note but feel like I have gotten so much accomplished! First I have waken up no later than 8:45 AM every morning, it's not much but when I don't really have to be awake it is pretty spectacular, especially since I'm not a morning person. Monday I simply made the conscious decision to step up my gym time because my second triathlon is now in 30 days! Wednesday I took a 2 1/2 hour nap, but hey I was watching Kaydince so it was well deserved! Making it nine hours with a sickish baby is pretty remarkable after all. And today I watched Nights in Rodanthe and cried, cried, cried. I don't care I loved it and have been wanting to see it for months. But on the job front I also had three phone interviews this week and set up two in person interviews for next week; so don't worry I'm still working on the whole job thing. And my favorite thing about this week...I finally watched an entire movie in the cinema room at Gold's Gym! Granted it was Journey to the Center of the Earth, but what can you do?

No comments: