CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Zuchini galore


Two days ago (I'm finally getting this blog updated) I was walking outside and saw not one but two huge zuchinis in our garden! (And trust me its a zuchini, I had my doubts at first but it really is a monster zuchini) That plant was only planted about 5 weeks ago so I'm a little amazed! But now I have to use two huge zuchinis! So while I watched the finale of Bachelorette (which I loved, bc I was rooting for Ed from the beginning!) I grated the zuchinis and made zuchini bread and zuchini brownies. Both delicious and so moist! Love summer gardens!

2 comments:

Only Dad said...

You should have made Z cole slaw. Shred you Z, Shred a carrot. Mix 2Tbs Lemon Juice, 2tbs Honey and add the spices you like (Garlic, Salt Pepper, Tarragon (my favorite) etc) and then whip in 4-6 Tbs EVOO and pour over and chill for 1-2 hours. Beats the Cabbage/Vingar Slaw.

Supergabesmomma said...

Sounds yummy! And PS - love that you watch the Bachelorette, too! My husband was ready to disown me...